We, the Chopard Group, whose undertakings include Chopard’s parent company “Le petit-fils de L.U. Chopard & Cie SA” located in Switzerland and its affiliated companies, (hereinafter “Chopard”, “we”, “us”) are committed to protecting your privacy while continuously improving the services we offer you.
- WHAT IS PERSONAL DATA AND HOW DO WE COLLECT IT?
- WHICH TYPE OF PERSONAL DATA DO WE COLLECT?
- ON WHICH GROUND(S) MAY WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
- FOR WHAT PURPOSES MAY WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
- - MAY WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA WITH THIRD PARTIES? IF SO, WITH WHOM?
- MAY WE TRANSFER YOUR PERSONAL DATA OUTSIDE SWITZERLAND OR EUROPEAN UNION?
- WHAT RIGHTS DO YOU HAVE REGARDING YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
- TO WHOM SHOULD YOU ADDRESS ANY REQUEST ABOUT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
- HOW TO CONTACT US?
- HOW DO WE GUARANTEE THE SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
- HOW DO WE GUARANTEE THE PROTECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA IF YOU ARE UNDER 16?
2.1 What is Personal Data and how do we collect it?
We may collect personal information about you (as an identified natural person) or which allows us to identify you (hereinafter your “Personal Data”) in various ways and circumstances, including:
- when you visit any of our Chopard Platforms, particularly when your register on our websites or fill out our Contact Us Form;
- when you visit our boutiques, points of sale or offices;
- when you purchase a Chopard product or request customer service;
- when you interact with us via email or telephone;
- when you fill out any forms in our boutiques, customer service centers or during Chopard events, including the Client Form (printed or electronic);
- Through some of our commercial and advertising partners (always with your explicit consent).
2.2 Which type of Personal Data do we collect?
Depending on the purpose and the way you interact with us, we may collect information (that may constitute Personal Data) which you actively give us, such as:
- contact information (name, postal address, email address and telephone number)
- information provided in relation to purchases and transactions (credit card information and information required by anti-money laundering laws)
- other personal information, including information regarding your preferences and personal and/or professional interests, such as date of birth, marital status, gender, nationality, demographics, and experiences with our products and contact preferences, your professional situation (professional title, company/employer, professional contact details), your interests (sports, leisure) and your lifestyle
- customer service information (such as customer service requests, comments, feedback, complaints and repair history)
We may also collect other types of information (that may constitute Personal Data) by automated means, or indirectly from you or from third-parties websites or social networks such as:
- images taken through our video surveillance system in Chopard boutiques, points of sale or offices
- any other information that you share publicly on third-party social networks as part of your interaction with Chopard
2.3 On which ground(s) may we collect your Personal Data?
We guarantee that we process your Personal Data only if and to the extentthat at least one of the following legal provisions applies:
- You have given us explicit consent to process certain Personal Data of yours for one or more specific purposes (e.g. to use our Chopard websites, to receive newsletters, to be contacted through the “Contact Us” form);
- Processing is necessary for the performance of a contract (related to your purchase, repair order or other services) or in order to take steps at your request prior to entering into such a contract
- Processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject
- Processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate intereststhat we pursue (e.g. security purposes)
3.1 For what purposes do we use your Personal Data?
3.1.1 Marketing and promotional purposes::
- Send you personal invitations to Chopard events as well as corporate and marketing communications (including content and news from the Chopard world, gifts and catalogs) corresponding to your interests and personal preferences;
- Send you the Chopard e-newsletter so that you will be the first to know about our creations, events, initiatives and personalised services corresponding to your interests and personal preferences.
3.1.2 Business purposes :
- Process your orders, purchases and deliveries;
- Provide you with customer service.
3.1.3 Support purposes :
- Provide you with information about our Chopard Platforms, products and services;
- Answer your requests;
- Administer, maintain and optimize our Chopard Platforms, providing support and security services.
3.1.4 Legal purposes :
- Preventing fraud and other prohibited or illegal activities and guaranteeing the safety and security of our Chopard platforms, boutiques and offices;
- Complying with our billing and accounting requirements and other legal or regulatory obligations (e.g. anti-money laundering obligations).
3.2 How long may your Personal Data be stored?
Unless required by law or because of security imperative for another time period, we may store or otherwise process your Personal Data as long as it is necessary to satisfy the purposes described hereinabove and insofar as you do not withdraw your consent for its processing (either for one or several purposes) nor exercise your right to be forgottenbefore the expiration of any of these time periods (by any of the means described below under the “How can you contact us?” section). Your Personal Data will be stored in a manner compatible with legal obligations, available technology and cost of implementation.
3.3 May we share your Personal Data with third parties? If so, with whom?
We may only share your Personal Data within the Chopard Group and with third partiesin the few following cases:
- Service providers to support us in our business operations (e.g. to deliver products, allow payment authorization, for the organisation of events or to send our Chopard e-newsletter, to support, manage and maintain our Chopard Platforms, mitigate risk, help prevent fraud and promote trust and safety)
- A court or a regulator or any other third party if it is required by law or in connection with a legal claim or proceeding or to combat fraud
We expect all these third parties to provide necessary guarantees of confidentiality and security and to take appropriate organizational and technical measures in compliance with the applicable laws. Our service providers may only process the Personal Data we share with them according to and within the limits of our instructions.
3.4 May we transfer your Personal Data outside Switzerland or European Union?
When we share your Personal Data under the described circumstances hereinabove, we may transfer it to a destination outside Switzerland or the European Union. In any case, such transfers will be only executed if the competent authorities have confirmed the adequacy of the country's level of protection or if we can offer you other appropriate safeguards. You can obtain additional information on the appropriate safeguards by contacting us (see the section “How to contact us?” below).
4.1 What rights do you have regarding your Personal Data?
- The right of access: You have the right to know what Personal Data have been collected about you and how such Personal Data have been processed.
- The right to rectification: You have the right to request changes to inaccurate Personal Data. - The right to object: You may declare that you do not want your Personal Data processed (in whole or in part) at any time.
- The right to be forgotten: You may exercise this right particularly when you no longer consent to the processing of your Personal Data. You have the right to withdraw your consent anytime (by any of the means described below under the “How can you contact us?” section). The right to be forgotten is not an absolute right and only applies in certain circumstances.
- The right to restrict processing: You have the right to limit the processing of your Personal Data, i.e. limit the way we use your Personal Data. This is an alternative to exercising your right to be forgotten. This right is not an absolute right and only applies in certain circumstances.
- The right to be informed: You have the right to obtain any and all information regarding the processing of your Personal Data that is clear, correct, comprehensive and easy to access.
- The right to data portability: You have the right to transfer (or to ask for the transfer of) your Personal Data from one electronic processing system to another electronic processing system.
- The right in relation to automated decision making or profiling You have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, such as profiling.
- The right to lodge a complaint: You have the right to lodge any complaintthat you may have with a supervisory authority.
These rights may be subject to exceptions or limitations (e.g. when your Personal Data have been processed for security purposes or stored for legal or contractual obligations) and must account for available technology and the cost of implementation.
In certain cases, we will need to verify your identity before processing a request you may have based on the above-mentioned rights.
4.2 To whom should you address any request about your Personal Data?
All Personal Data collected by Chopard is controlled by us. As a controller, we determine the purposes and means of the processing of your Personal Data.
Specifically, Chopard’s controller is the company Le petit-fils de L.U. Chopard & Cie SA, rue de Veyrot 8, 1217 Meyrin 1, Geneva, Switzerland..
4.3 How to contact us?
- Through the “Contact Us” form (www.chopard.com/intl/contact-us)
- By writing to the Chopard Data Protection Office, Rue de Veyrot 8, 1217 Meyrin 1, Geneva, Switzerland
- By signing the consent withdrawal in the Client Form (only to withdraw your consent).
4.4 How do we guarantee the security of your Personal Data?
We use the appropriate technical, organisational and administrative security measures to protect any Personal Data we process from loss, misuse, unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
Nevertheless, even if we strive to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee the security of the information you transmit on our Chopard Platforms when transferred through the Internet onunsecured networks.
4.5 How do we guarantee the protection of your Personal Data if you are under 16 ?
Note to children under 16 : We will not knowingly collect or otherwise process (particularly through our Chopard Website) any Personal Data from anyone under the age of 16. If you are under 16, please ask one of your parents (or another legal guardian) to register and/or fill out the Client Form for you. Please do not submit any of your Personal Data to us. Should we discover or be informed that we have mistakenly collected your Personal Data, we will immediately delete such information from our records.
Note to parents or other legal guardians: We will not intentionally collect (or otherwise process) any Personal Data from your children if they are under 16. If you are concerned that your child has registered on our Chopard Website or submitted any of their Personal Data to us and you wish to delete them, please contact us via the methods set out hereinabove and provide official documents establishing parental or guardian status.
This policy sets out the basis on which Chopard (Great Britain) Limited ("Chopard", "we" or "us") will process any personal data that we collect from you, or that you provide to us, through the website www.chopard.co.uk ("Website"). By using or accessing this Website you signify your acknowledgment and assent to this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use this Website.
If you browse our Website, you may generally do so anonymously without providing any personal data. However, there are cases where we may collect personal data from you. When you place an order for a product through this Website, we collect your name, address, e-mail address, phone number and payment details and any other information about you necessary to fulfil your order. We also collect information about any person who will receive any gift you send (for example, that person’s name and address) and retain a record of your purchases. We may also collect any other personal data provided by you through this Website (for example, when you register for an online account with us).
Chopard will not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are under 18, please ask your parents to register and/or use the Online Store. Please do not submit any personal details if you are under the age of 18. Should we discover or be informed that a minor has registered his/her or another minor’s personal details, we will delete such information from our records.
Chopard will not intentionally collect personally identifiable information from children under age 18. If you, as a parent or legal guardian, are concerned that your child has registered on our Website, wish to cancel your child’s registration and have all details deleted, please contact us by email or by mail as set out above providing official documents establishing parental or guardian status.
We use the personal information that is collected through our Website to:
- carry out our obligations in relation to any products that you purchase from us;
- provide you with information about our Website, products and services; and
- better serve our users, customize their shopping experience and improve the content of our Website.
Personal data that you provide will be used for marketing and promotional purposes only by Chopard and its subsidiaries and affiliates. Chopard may share your personal data within the Chopard organization, so that you may be informed of other products that may be of interest to you. Further, in order to maintain our Website and provide for customer communications, Chopard contracts with selected third parties, solely for the purpose of assisting Chopard in these endeavors and subject to contractual confidentiality obligations. We do not otherwise disclose your information to third parties, unless required by law or in connection with a legal claim or proceeding. We may share your personal information as follows:
- Among our affiliates and related companies;
- With third party agents we have hired to help us provide a good or service you have requested (for example, in connection with your order, we would provide your credit card number to a payment authorization service and your address to a shipping company);
- In the Special cases set out below.
We do not otherwise rent or sell to third parties your personally identifiable information entered on this Website. We will send you announcements or communications by email only if you give us your permission by submitting your personal details. If you register for a Website account or make a purchase, you will automatically receive promotional emails from Chopard or affiliated companies, unless you opt-out from receiving promotional emails. To remove yourself from our email list, you can: click the unsubscribe link in any of our promotional emails you receive; change your email preferences by logging into the "MY CHOPARD" section of the Website; or contact a Customer Service representative. Otherwise, we use your information only to review our performance and to improve our services to you, or to communicate with you about your order if you have placed an online order. We may share statistical or aggregated non-personal information about our users with advertisers, business partners, sponsors and other third parties. This data is used to customize our Website content and advertising to deliver a better experience to our users. Additionally, when you access our website, we or companies we work with, may use technologies to collect information about your computer or other access device to mitigate risk, help prevent fraud and promote trust and safety.
We use security measures consistent with industry practice to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. Additionally, we or companies we work with, may use technologies to collect information about your computer or other access device to mitigate risk, help prevent fraud and promote trust and safety. All Internet transactions with Chopard are performed on a server that uses industry standard encryption technology to protect your credit card information from being read by unauthorized third parties. We will comply with all privacy laws and make any legally required disclosures regarding breaches of the security, confidentiality, or integrity of personal data consistent with our ability to determine the scope of a breach and our obligations to law enforcement.
본 쇼파드 쿠키 정책(이하 ‘쿠키 정책’)은 쇼파드 그룹이 보유하고 관리하는 인터넷 플랫폼의 일부로 사용되는 다양한 유형의 쿠키를 설명합니다. 쇼파드 그룹에는 스위스에 위치한 모기업인 ‘Le petit-fils de L.U. Chopard & Cie SA’와 그 자회사(이하 ‘쇼파드’, ‘당사’ 또는 ‘우리’)가 포함됩니다. 본 쿠키 정책은 본 웹사이트(이하 ‘웹사이트’)를 통해 읽을 수 있습니다.
웹사이트에는 본 쿠키 정책 외에도 개인정보 처리에 대한 추가 정보를 제공하는 기밀 보호 방침이 적용됩니다.
쿠키는 온라인 방문을 기억하는 디지털 태그의 한 유형입니다. 거의 모든 웹사이트는 쿠키 기술을 사용합니다. 일반적으로 쿠키에는 도메인의 이름과 수명, 그리고 임의로 생성된 고유 번호에 해당하는 숫자가 포함됩니다. 쿠키는 사용자가 웹사이트를 처음 방문하는 동안 인터넷 브라우저에 의해 다운로드됩니다. 쿠키는 특히 사용자를 인식하고 사용자의 웹사이트 이용을 더 쉽게 만드는 정보(예: 선호하는 설정 불러오기)를 기억하여 웹사이트의 원활한 운영과 개선 및 효율성을 높이는데 기여합니다.
2.1 내부 쿠키와 제3자 쿠키
쿠키는 사용자가 웹사이트에 처음 연결할 때 인터넷 브라우저를 통해 장치(예: 컴퓨터, 스마트폰 또는 태블릿)에 다운로드됩니다.
같은 장치를 사용하여 다시 웹사이트를 방문할 때 쿠키에 포함된 정보와 함께 쿠키를 생성한 웹사이트(내부 쿠키) 또는 쿠키가 속한 웹사이트와 다른 웹사이트(제3자 쿠키)로 쿠키가 전송됩니다.
I쿠키 사용을 거부하면 내부 쿠키 또는 제3자 쿠키는 사용되지 않습니다. 이 두 가지 유형의 쿠키에는 차이가 없습니다..
2.2 영구 쿠키와 세션 쿠키
쿠키는 수명에 따라 ‘영구’ 쿠키 또는 ‘세션’ 쿠키로 나누어집니다.
웹사이트를 방문할 때 쿠키를 수락하는 것 외에도, 아래에 설명된 바와 같이, 일반적으로 브라우저의 설정을 변경하여 쿠키를 수락하거나 거부할 수 있습니다. 자세한 내용은 제4항을 참조하십시오. 쿠키를는 관리하는 방법은 무엇입니까?
3.1 필수 쿠키:
필수 쿠키는 웹사이트를 탐색하는데 필수적인 기능을 활성화합니다. 쇼파드가 독점적으로 사용하는 이 쿠키는 웹사이트를 탐색할 때만 컴퓨터에 보관됩니다. 이러한 쿠키는, 예를 들어, 페이지를 변경할 때 전 http 페이지에서 전송되는 데이터의 보안 수준을 다음 https 페이지에서도 유지하는 것을 원활하게 합니다. 이 유형의 쿠키는 당사 웹사이트에서 쿠키 사용에 대한 사용자의 기본 설정을 저장합니다.
당사가 사용하는 주요 쿠키
3.2 기능 쿠키:
웹사이트는 이 쿠키를 통해 사용자의 선택을 기억하고 보다 개인화되고 향상된 기능을 제공합니다. 이 쿠키는 일반적으로 세션 기간 동안만 유지되고, 최대한 12개월을 넘기지 않을 정도로 수명이 짧습니다.
당사가 사용하는 쿠키의 예:
3.3 분석 또는 성능 쿠키:
이 쿠키는 당사에서 제공하는 서비스의 매력과 사용자 친화성을 개선하기 위한 목적으로 웹사이트의 사용 및 성능을 파악하고, 통계를 작성하고, 트래픽 양을 결정하고, 다양한 측면(예: 방문한 콘텐츠, 방문 경로 등)의 사용 방법을 확인하는 데 도움이 되는 쿠키입니다.
이러한 분석 쿠키는 Google Analytics, Tongi(중국), Siteimprove가 지원합니다.
3.4 쿠키 공유 (소셜 링크)
당사 웹사이트에는 당사 웹사이트의 콘텐츠를 다른 사람들과 공유하거나 당사 웹사이트의 콘텐츠에 대한 사용자의 감상 또는 의견을 알릴 수 있는 제3자 애플리케이션이 포함되어 있습니다.
당사 웹사이트에는 이러한 방식으로 Facebook, Twitter 및 기타 유사한 소셜 미디어 웹사이트에 대한 링크가 포함되어 있어 이를 통해 당사 웹사이트의 컨텐츠를 다른 사람과 공유할 수 있습니다. 이 공유 버튼을 사용하면 해당 소셜 미디어 웹사이트의 제3자 쿠키가 설치됩니다. 당사 웹사이트를 탐색할 때 소셜 미디어 웹사이트에 연결되어 있으면 공유 버튼을 사용하여 감상한 콘텐츠를 사용자 계정에 연결할 수 있습니다. 이러한 쿠키는 제3자 공급업체의 기밀 보호 방침의 적용을 받습니다.
3.5 표적 쿠키:
표적 쿠키는 사용자의 관심사에 따라 웹사이트에 표적 광고를 표시하거나 광고 캠페인을 관리할 목적으로 설치됩니다. 이 쿠키는 표적 광고를 위해 당사 웹사이트와 다른 웹사이트에서 사용자의 활동에 대한 정보를 수집합니다.
일반적으로 이 쿠키는 제3자 쿠키이며, Facebook, Google AdWords, Adotmob, Numberly, Weborama와 같은 회사에서 제공합니다.
4.1 첫 방문 시 쿠키 수락
웹사이트를 처음 방문하거나 컴퓨터에 설치된 쿠키를 삭제(이전 웹사이트 방문 시 설치된 쿠키 삭제 또는 모든 쿠키 삭제)한 후 다시 방문하면 화면에 표시된 배너를 클릭하거나 단순히 웹사이트를 계속 탐색하는 것으로 웹사이트의 쿠키 설치를 수락하게 됩니다. 웹사이트에서는 앞서 설명한 각 범주의 쿠키를 수락하거나 거부할 가능성을 제공하지 않습니다.
4.2 브라우저를 통한 쿠키 비활성화 또는 삭제
인터넷 브라우저에서 쿠키 설정을 변경할 수 있습니다. 쿠키 설정은 대개 브라우저의 ‘옵션’ 메뉴에서 ‘도구’ 또는 ‘기본 설정’에 있습니다. 브라우저의 ‘도움말’ 메뉴를 읽을 수도 있습니다. 쿠키 비활성화 메커니즘은 브라우저에 따라 다를 수 있습니다.
다음은 쿠키 설정을 관리하는 방법에 대한 몇 가지 링크와 정보입니다.
다른 컴퓨터에서 이 웹사이트를 보는 경우 기본 설정을 다시 변경해야 합니다.
쿠키에 대한 자세한 내용은 다음 웹사이트를 방문하십시오: www.allaboutcookies.org 이 웹사이트에서 컴퓨터 또는 모바일 장치에 어떤 쿠키가 저장되었는지와 쿠키를 관리하거나 삭제하는 방법 등을 알아볼 수 있습니다.
4.3 쿠키 관리 플랫폼을 통한 공유, 분석 및 광고 쿠키 제어
온라인 개인정보 보호 및 맞춤형 광고에 대한 자세한 내용은 다음 주소를 참조하십시오. http://www.youronlinechoices.com. 이 주소에서 표적 광고의 표시를 거부하거나 수락할 수 있는 기회를 제공하는 회사의 명단을 열람할 수 있습니다. 하지만 이 플랫폼은 위에 명시된 조건에 따라 수행되어야 하는 쿠키의 배치 또는 보관을 막지 않습니다.
주의할 사항: 사용자의 선택은 쿠키를 기반으로 고려됩니다. 위에서 설명한 대로 브라우저를 통해 컴퓨터에 저장된 모든 쿠키를 삭제하면 당사 또는 서비스 공급업체는 사용자가 이러한 선택을 했다는 것을 알 수 없습니다..
1.4 The Website may be administrated and operated from different locations in Switzerland and Germany. The Website is accessible worldwide. If you chose to access the Website from outside Switzerland and Germany you do so on your own initiative and you are solely responsible for complying with compulsory local laws.
2.1 Chopard has the exclusive rights, title, and interest (unless stated otherwise) to the Website’s Intellectual Property Rights, including but not limited, to its content.
2.2 Intellectual Property Rights include all intellectual property rights of whatever nature without limitation: all texts, graphics, user and visual interfaces, photos, images, illustrations, trademarks, logos, layout, video clips, audio clips, sound, music, design, know-how, technology, drawing, products, artwork and other materials appearing on the Website, and future rights of copyright, as well as all rights to software programs, code and supporting documentation, moral rights, image rights, patents, trademarks, trade names, goodwill, internet domain names, registered and unregistered design rights, data, database rights and all other intellectual property rights (whether registered or not) or other rights or forms of protection having equivalent or similar effect anywhere in the world, insofar as these rights have been created by Chopard or its employees.
2.3 Except as provided for under §3 hereinafter, nothing contained on the Website shall be interpreted as granting licence or the right to use any content on the Website.
3.1 The data contained on the Website is presented for information and promotion purposes only.
3.2 The information provided is for your personal use only. You may download, display or print the information appearing on the Website exclusively for personal and non-commercial purposes, provided that the copyright notice is retained on each copy and you do not change any trademark or other notification of ownership. Downloading or reproduction of any document or software gives you no right, title or interest with respect to said documents or software.
3.3 Any other use, including reproduction for purposes other than personal non-commercial use, modification, dissemination, publication, distribution, transmission, creation derivative works form, or broadcast of the content of the Website, in whole or in part and by any means, is strictly prohibited, except with Chopard’s prior written consent.
3.4 Chopard neither warrants nor guarantees that use of any content displayed on its Website will not infringe on third party rights.
4.2 You hereby accept that all comments, suggestions, drawings, concepts, photos, testimonials or any other documents (except for your private confidential information) communicated or entrusted to Chopard through its Website or by any other means (“Suggestions”) shall not be deemed as confidential and shall not be your property.
4.3 All Suggestions automatically become the property of Chopard as soon as they are made. Making a Suggestion transfers all rights, titles and interests, including the copyrights, linked to the Suggestions to Chopard. Chopard has no obligation (i) to preserve the confidential nature of any Suggestion; (ii) to financially compensate anyone in exchange of or in connection with a Suggestion; or (iii) to reply to or acknowledge receipt of any Suggestion made to it.
4.4 You hereby guarantee that no Suggestion made infringes on the rights of a third party, with respect to copyright, registered trademarks, patents, trade secrets, private life or any other personal or property rights. By making a Suggestion, you acknowledge that Chopard can (but is not obliged to) copy, publish, disseminate or use this Suggestion for any purpose, including, but not limited to, advertising, promotional or product development purposes or any other commercial purpose, without any financial compensation being payable to you or to any other person. You are and shall remain liable for the content of any Suggestion made by you.
4.5 Chopard enjoys a worldwide reputation for both the design and manufacture of high quality jewellery, watches and other luxury products. To this end, it possesses its own sources of creativity, in particular highly skilled teams of designers who conceive and perfect Chopard’s creations. As a result, Chopard will not agree to or accept being the receiver of unsolicited proposals of collaboration and it is possible that Chopard may already be working on similar ideas. Consequently, you are advised that Chopard is not interested in receiving ideas or other proposals.
5.1 Any materials, information or Website content are supplied “as is” in terms of their availability, and with no guarantee of any sort, express or implied, including, amongst others, implied warranty of merchantability or suitability for any particular purpose.
5.2 Chopard carries no liability and cannot guarantee that the information contained on the Website is accurate, complete and up-to date, or that the Website contains no defect and that any existing defects will be corrected. By using this Website, you agree to do so at your own risk and assume full responsibility for any problems inherent in using it, any loss of data and costs related to any assistance or repair to any hardware and/or software used by you for connecting to the Website, and you agree that Chopard bears no liability whatsoever for any damage that may be caused by, result from or be connected to your use of the Website.
5.3 If you communicate with us by e-mail, you should note that the security of Internet e-mail is uncertain. By sending sensitive or confidential e-mail messages, you accept the risk inherent to such uncertainty and possible lack of confidentiality over the Internet.
6.1 You access, use, browse and navigate on the Website at your own risk.
6.2 You accept that, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable regulations, neither Chopard nor any of its affiliates shall, under any circumstances, be held liable for actual, direct, indirect, special, punitive, incidental, exemplary or consequential damage, or any other damage, whatever its nature, even if Chopard was previously informed of the possibility of such damage, whether during a contractual action, a prejudice or any other theory, resulting from, or connected to the use, incapacity to use or execution of information, products or documents on this Website.
6.3 All materials downloaded or obtained in any other manner during the use of the Website are at your own risk. Chopard takes no responsibility for any damage or virus which might affect your computer equipment or other property by reason of your access to, use of, or downloading of any material from its Website or for any illegal intrusion or intervention in the IT system.
6.4 Chopard reserves the right to interrupt or discontinue any or all of the functionality of its Website. Chopard accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever for any interruption or discontinuing of any or all functionality of its Website resulting from actions or omissions of Chopard or any third party.
7.1 The content of the Website may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. Chopard reserves the right to make changes, corrections, and/or improvements to such content at any time without prior notice but does not assume any responsibility to do so.
7.2 The style, drawing and colours of Chopard products featured on the Website may be modified without prior notice.
8.1. The products featured on the Website are representative of Chopard’s collection. However, not all Chopard products are featured on the Website.
8.2. The Website may contain information on Chopard products and services, not all of which are available in every location. A reference to a product or service on the Website does not imply that such product of service is or will be available.
8.3. While every effort is taken to try to ensure that the colour, design, style, reference number, description and size of the products featured on the Website are representative of the original products, variation may occur. Neither Chopard nor its affiliated companies shall be liable for any error or inaccuracy in the description, reference and in the photographs or graphical representations of products displayed on the Website. Chopard will not be liable for such errors and is under no obligation to deliver the products and/or pay any damages whatsoever. Any questions about products can be directed to the Chopard Customer Service Department on the hyperlink.
9.1. The prices of gem-set models are dependent on market fluctuations and therefore subject to variations. Chopard reserves the right to modify the prices and models on this website at any time.
10.1 The Website may contain links to other Internet websites that are not operated or controlled by Chopard. Those addresses or links are provided solely as aids to assist you to locate other Internet websites that may be of interest.
10.2 Chopard has not reviewed any of the websites which link to the Website. Chopard shall not be held liable for the availability or content of such websites or any article contained on or obtained through such websites.
10.3 Any links to off-sites pages or other websites are set up at your own risk. Any link to another website or any reference to information, products or services supplied by third parties, in no way implies that Chopard has given its approval concerning those websites or articles. Any question or comment concerning any other website must be sent to that website’s operator. No link with the Website is authorized without Chopard’s prior written approval.
Le Petit Fils de L.-U. Chopard et Cie S.A., Meyrin